- Navigate to the Azure portal by opening https://portal.azure.com
- Go to All services, then type Azure Active Directory and open the Azure AD resource.
- In the Azure AD blade, under Manage, select Users as follows:
- In the All users blade, select Multi-Factor Authentication in the top menu as follows:
- You then will be redirected to the multi-factor authentication portal. In there, select a user and click Enable at the right side of the screen as follows:
- After clicking the link, you will receive the following warning:
- Click enable multi-factor auth to activate MFA for this user.